Thousands of people already enjoy cycling in Bristol. There are tens of thousands more who would like to but need to be confident that it's safe and easy
The Bristol Cycling Manifesto is an affordable and deliverable strategy to bring independence, health and mobility to everyone in Bristol through a comprehensive network of 200 miles of Cycling Freeways and Cycling Quietways.
Sign the petition to demand our councils take five clear and immediate actions:
- Set a Target to quadruple cycling to 20% of all travel by 2025
- Fix a Plan to deliver a comprehensive cycling network by 2025
- Commit Investment to deliver the plan at £16 per person each year
- Implement the plan through a multi-skilled team for action across all areas
- Engage an inspirational Cycling Commissioner to lead the transformation
Sign the petition to tell the Mayor and local politicians that you want the Freedom to Ride!